Community Supported Agriculture
Do you enjoy fresh, organic, locally grown food? Would you like to help support the farmers who grow it? Joining a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program is a great way to do both! And now that Santa Clara City Library is a pick up location for Eating with the Seasons, it’s even more convenient to participate. Start receiving you weekly bag of farm fresh produce today!
- To begin, visit our partner's website at eatwiththeseasons.com
- Select a size option that works well for you and your family
- Select Santa Clara City Library as your pick up location
- Choose the food you want
- Place your order the week before delivery
- Pick up your produce every Tuesday at the Periodicals desk between 1-8 PM
Eating with the Seasons is a CSA program that works with several of the Central Coast’s most skillful organic farmers. It also works with artisan producers to additionally provide: grass fed beef, cage free organic eggs, jams and jellies, rice, pasta, cheese, coffee. All are available for pick up at the Library with weekly order.
This project was supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.