Partnerships In Action: Be the Solution to End Global Poverty
- Learn about mini-libraries that are sprouting up around the world through the Reading For Children program.
- See the improvement in schools and classrooms in East Africa for children in remote pastoral villages, squatter settlements and groups living at the margin. One school in Kenya has, with the Foundation’s help, grown to better serve 400 children and offer them a path out of poverty.
- Early Childhood Development programs are building skills, and training adults to be nurses and teachers.
- BE INSPIRED TO BECOME A “GLOBAL CITIZEN!”
- Learn about the upcoming Partnership Walk San Francisco that will take place on Sunday, October 14 at Lake Elizabeth Park in Fremont, CA.
The Aga Khan Foundation U.S.A. is working hard to create hope and opportunity for disadvantaged communities in the developing world. This program is for children, teens, and adults that want to make a difference! Please join us for an educational and inspirational program.
For more information, contact Youth Services at 1-408-615-2916.